Here’s a number of Dad blog posts that I found interesting this week.
- The Philosopher Dad took part in a parenting panel, broadcast across Canada on the CBC. Nice work!
- Inside Fatherhood has some good tips on how to deal with playground bullies.
- DadCentric pulls apart a study that says older men are more likely to have autistic kids.
- As someone who is still having sibling transition issues with The Girl, I appreciated DadCentre’s good tips on preparing kid #1 for kid #2.
- Not a Dad blog…but a Mom blog had one of the best posts of the week titled Ten reasons why I love my stay-at-home dad. Obviously the work Doug does is mucho appreciated by his spouse (thanks to Daddy Dialectic for the link!)
- Finally, if you are a geek and have heard of Chris Anderson (editor of Wired magazine, author of The Long Tail), you may already know he’s a blogging Daddy at Geekdad. I came across this post via his blog: Top ten reasons Geeks make good fathers.
Okay, off to play with the Lego!